Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
You think a brush guard would help?
God no! But if you do, please post pics.

The factory splashguards look nice. Aftermarket ones probably would too. Factory ones are color-matched.

If someone here is good with photoshop, I kinda wonder what body side molding would look like - plus it would prevent door dings. I like the wider BSM that was available for the 01-06 MDX. Sheet metal on the JX doors is big. I suspect door dings are really going to stand out.

On a black one, tinting the front windows to match the rears would probably look nice.

I also wonder what it would look like if you could tint the chrome on the body (window trim, lower door protector) to match the "tint" of the wheels.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm looking to get 22" wheels put on the vehicle, still haven't decided on what I want, If Infiniti ever decides to release side-steps/running boards for the JX I would definitely get those installed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am waiting for this company to release the JX Nav Bypass Kit. I have already been in communications with them and they are confident that the FX kit will work, but I am not comfortable taking out my dash without the proper instructions. If any of you are willing they are offering $75 back for full pictures of the install. This kit will allow your passenger to input data into the Navigation and more while the car is in motion and the remote can also be programmed into the Homelink buttons.

http://www.carkitcompany.com/infiniti-fx35/remote-bypass-kit-2010-12

·
Registered
8 Posts
JX Nav Bypass Kit then maybe just maybe, being that the 2013 Pathfinder is the same engine as the JX maybe a remap of the engine to the Pathfinder map, 5 hp less, run regular gas and 25 MPG, I hate paying $ .35 to $.45 more per gallon for high test when I go to the North East .

·
Registered
321 Posts
No, others. If you are using it up front...it tends to need more care (redo) due to rocks/bugs/etc. debri damage. My brother and I have primed (3 coats) / paint (5 coats) with commercial grade sprays against our other front grills (our other vehicles) and it still doesnt last any longer.

I wouldn't mind spraying the grill. Is your comment from experience with this stuff?

·
Registered
64 Posts
A clear car bra for the front, replacement for the stock wheels which I think are really super ugly and overdone (i.e. - how about a normal, "boring", 5 spoke that's easy to clean?), and the NAV/DVD bypass kit. That NAV/DVD bypass kit should be standard...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts