Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is up but it still plays in the car. Are they charging me even though I signed nothing?? Should I call and cancel it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unless you have given them your CC info I don't see how they could charge you for it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unless they have your consent or some sort of verbal agreement, I can't see them invoicing you for their error.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I am surprised they haven't cut you off yet and unless you had a credit card on file. I posted a couple negative comments about SiriusXM already. I hate their customer service and their lack of people that can make a decision on the phone when you have issues with them.

There are a lot of complaints on Consumer Affairs website with issues on billing and service. I think once your service is cut off, you might try their website to re-activate the service. If you have issues, contact them by phone, but if you start having issues on billing, etc., immediately ask for a supervisor. They read from a script and if anything out of the ordinary comes across them, they struggle to assist you.

Don't get me wrong, I like XM radio, Traffic and Weather, but I hate the monopoly from this incredibly frustrating company. I just wish the automakers would pressure them to get their act together.

Keep us posted on your results.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was cut off at 12am after my trial period. On my Venza I traded in for the JX I was at 18months. My Toyota dealer forgot to register with xm.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Based on my experience, they will try to reach you before they cut you off. They will call you and let you know your options. If you tell them you are not interested to renew, they will reduce their price drastically just to have you sign up.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My weather and traffic still works (I think). The stations are just the trial ones (4 or 5). Its been 8 months now. I don't bother with it. Pandora and others for me.
I just wish the JX would switch over the bluetooth phones (for audio) based on the synced keyfob.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Unless you have given them your billing info they wont be able to bill you again. Even if they send you a bill you don't really have to pay because you never signed up for it.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I'm hoping more members will mention their experiences here. I am so fed up with this monopoly and the way they deal with customers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts