Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The arrow typically points to the side that the gas filler up thing is on...this arrow points to the opposite. What gives?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
The one on the smaller screen is pointing to the distance to empty estimated miles. It is a static icon. It is a bit confusing considering the other icon near the fuel gage is actually pointing to the fuel filler side of the vehicle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I still don't get it...why have an arrow pointing to the icon which shows miles left? Why not just the gas station icon? Seems confusing to me.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
It was probably one of those things the engineers thought would be helpful but it is not really necessary.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Funny you mentioned that, first time going to the gas station I pulled to the wrong side because of the top arrow. Good thing it only takes once to get it, but they should of left it out or make it look totally different.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
It's funny. I hadn't noticed the arrow that was confusing Jane until this thread. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Clarification between the two is now part of my delivery/orientation when I sell a new JX. I used this info just yesterday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts