Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this seems like a dumb question, but where are people putting change in their JX. In all of my recent cars there was a place to store change. In the JX, it looks like they tried to create coin slots, but they don't seem to work.

Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Which are the coin slots you speak of?
We have a small pouch (xtra small ziplock) in the upper compartment at the center console. I also have a card holder with the million membership cards in there with the mints and other junk.

I have been trying to get an organizer for the lower compartment. Especially something to sit above the mess of wires that are the ipod and the charger for my phone. Right now I have to put stuff over the tangled wires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In response to quickswoosh, in the center console at the front, there are some slots for coins.

But from both you and gunkjunkie, it seems I'm not alone in this. Don't get me wrong on this, I really, really like the car (even though my wife drives it), but it's a bit frustrating to not have a good place to put coins. I miss the old fake ashtrays.

·
Registered
321 Posts
+1...miss the old fake ashtrays.

In response to quickswoosh, in the center console at the front, there are some slots for coins.

But from both you and gunkjunkie, it seems I'm not alone in this. Don't get me wrong on this, I really, really like the car (even though my wife drives it), but it's a bit frustrating to not have a good place to put coins. I miss the old fake ashtrays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts