Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read from the manual that the Tank is 19.5 Gallons / 73 Litres .. I am just curious at what point the Low fuel Indicator comes up ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
After i see the low fuel indicator, mainly in city, miles to empty would suddenly goes to nil from 30, I could not figure out how much of reserve i have at that point. I kind of filled it up to 19.3 gallons on multiple occassions.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
If I recall, it is set for 50 miles, but for some reason I want to say 35 miles. My previous car went off at that milage.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks i just want to empty the fuel, dealer pumped so i can start pumping shell 91 ( I am a shell person ) :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
By the time you need to fill up even if there's 2gallons left, it just blends in with the new. After a few times, it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks . i waited for to reach 0 and pumped and led me to 68Litres .. so still about 5left ..

·
Registered
209 Posts
So my center console screen went to **** miles left at around 29miles. The little info screen near the speedo still shows 24miles left and then the Yellow warning showed up at 24miles left too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts