Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to replace my factory tires which were Michelin Latitudes, I'm trying to decide if I should go with a different brand to save some money, my choices are Bridgestone Duelers, Goodyear, Cooper, any suggestions, some of the noise complaints on some of the tires have me concerned

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
The place where we buy all our tires, Discount Tires recommend to me going with a Michelin the next time. I have the Duelers and they are fine, but he quoted me $1150 for a high end Michelin. I don't have the specific model but it is different than the ones that came stock on some models.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I ended up replacing the Duellers with Falken Mud and Snow. They were $125 each for 20" tires. I was considering the Michelin and the Associate at Discount Tires convinced me to try them. They are awesome tires and ride so much better than the factory tires. Excellent in bad weather and excellent warranty. I never heard of the brand but apparently they are selling a lot of them for SUVs. What I'm impressed with is how quite and smooth the ride is. Normally when I replace a set of tires, I never notice a difference. These tires were noticeable the moment I left the driveway.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
No problem. We've been buying our tires from Discount Tires for years and have always received the best price, quality service and knowledgable staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts