Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Took these right after I took delivery of the vehicle. I have no recent pictures since the car is now under a cover and in storage.

Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Light Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Automotive design Car Vehicle Hood Grille Automotive lighting

Here are the other two after a recent snow fall and an hour of shoveling....

Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you like the GTR? Are the rear seats useful at all? Going to be trading in my 335 in a year or two and the GTR is one of many cars on the list, but I still need to be able to fit the wife and my two daughters (7 and 2) lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I love it, I don't drive it very often, mostly on the weekends and the odd time to the office. It's very much like the rear seats in the Porsche 911, useless! I have never attempted to get into the rear seats and no one has ever been in the rear seats. My boys are 3 and 6, they have never been in the vehicle except when it was parked in the garage. My wife has only been in the vehicle a handful of times; it's a vehicle I like to drive on my own :cool: if ya know what I mean....

·
Registered
54 Posts
In terms of other cars:

Have a loaded 2011 Camry SE V6... as my wife's commuting car. Bought it a couple years ago to overcompensate the lack of speed from the Lancer she had before (merging on the expressways in that thing was an experience to say the least). The Camry hauls. 0-60 in the mid-5s and a huge interior for a car to handle our kids when necessary.

My toy: A 78 Corvette which I being the smart guy that I am bought just BEFORE we were married. Two tone silver 25th anniv. paint. Wife knows she has no say over it :) Unfortunately I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to with the weather being nasty 6 months of the year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice. One of my first cars that I had and learned to drive stick on was a 75 stingray T top. I actually still have it, but it's pretty beat up and in need of restoration.

In terms of other cars:

Have a loaded 2011 Camry SE V6... as my wife's commuting car. Bought it a couple years ago to overcompensate the lack of speed from the Lancer she had before (merging on the expressways in that thing was an experience to say the least). The Camry hauls. 0-60 in the mid-5s and a huge interior for a car to handle our kids when necessary.

My toy: A 78 Corvette which I being the smart guy that I am bought just BEFORE we were married. Two tone silver 25th anniv. paint. Wife knows she has no say over it :) Unfortunately I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to with the weather being nasty 6 months of the year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts