Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this vehicle has a odd mini bulb with a ba9s base. There is almost no information on this bulb. The internet and all the auto parts stores dont have a number listed or its the wrong bulb usually a wedge steel 194.

First of all what bulb is it and second where can I find a LED replacement. I have purchased a couple and none of them work. Do they have reverse polarity? Im so lost

·
Registered
7 Posts
Map lights are oriented to push the light in one direction, toward the driver or passenger seat so that particular person can read a map without disturbing the other. These are generally located in the front center by the windshield.

Dome lights are place in the center of the "ceiling" so that light can illuminate the entire inside of the car. This is generally located basically by the headrest of the seats or right by your head.

Which one are you referring to?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the 2016 QX60 as a loaner, and can say there is a noticable difference in the handling and the tranny. The engine/cvt is much more fine tuned. Response to gear ratio changes is much faster, and smoother. It actually reminds me of how quickly is the Q50 downshft response. The steering is more precise now, none of that vagueness that is highly noticable in the JX. The handling is stiffer and more responsive as well, all in all, this car handles more like an infiniti, ie, sportier. But it still maintains its quietness and smoothness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts