Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
I know that WeatherTech is not ready to have the floor mats for our new JX and even if they will, they probably will not have the full cargo mat that cover both with and without the 3rd row seats up, I guess. Because I checked their mats for QX56 and apparently they do not have cargo mat for QX56 either.
I got my JX with the factory rubber floor mats and they are great. They're perfectly cut to fit, especially for the second and third rows where there are slots for the moving seats. Their mats cut around all the slots perfectly.
I also got the factory cargo mat... I'm a bit disappointed that they're not rubber but some kind of thin fabric kind but the pro is that they have a folding part to cover also the third row's seat backs and stick to it with velco so that you can have the third row seats up or down without worrying about moving the mat. It works perfectly and it has a beautiful "Infiniti" emblem too which makes it look nice.
I'd recommend to go with the factory ones

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.