Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion on the better way to go concerning the floor mats inside the JX? WeatherTech Floor Liner or All-season Floor Mats from the Dealer? I have Wheat interior and am looking to put in heavier duty floor mats for protection. Don't know which way to go so all inputs are appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been very happy with the Infiniti All Season mats. A plus is that there is a mat for the third row, opposed to the WeatherTechs, which is only first and second (last time I checked).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Weather tech have a variety of product for the JX. The Digi fit are the way to go if you live in a snow belt. There is no better product on the market. They are a vacuum formed soft plastic that will keep the snow , water, and salt from destroying for carpet. They ride up along the sides hold the fluids in. Note of caution, this can be a double edge sword as it makes it a bit more challenging to remove them when you need to dispel the water/snow. Especially for the rear as it is a one piecer. You will actually need 2 people, as not to spill anything over. The OEM second row rubber mat, due to the sliding benches, don't provide adequate floor coverage in my opinion. This is where the Digit Fit from Weather tech, excel.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I originally purchased the Infiniti mats which were good, but replaced them with the exception of the third row with Weathertech. We just finished a cross country trip with all kinds of weather and really appreciate the Weathertech mats. I'll be putting the other mats, except the third row, on EBay. I totally agree with Roadster's comments.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have both the Infiniti Mats and Weathertech Mat (1st, 2nd row, trunk area).

I prefer the weathertech, but I also found the Infiniti Mats to be quite good as well.

If you can get the dealer to throw in the mat for free, do it!
Else if you have to purchase one, I'd choose the weathertech.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts