Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just would like to share my latest change. I'm not a big of the chrome overload, so I decided vinyl wrap the side window trim in gloss black to see how it would look. Also did a wrap on the bottom side door molding with matte black to compliment and match the lower side trim under the door. I am very happy with the results.

Here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I like that look. How long does that stuff hold up? I suppose it is easy enough to re-apply if needed.

Did you do this yourself or have a shop that does stuff like window tinting do it for you? If shop, how much did it cost?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like that look. How long does that stuff hold up? I suppose it is easy enough to re-apply if needed.

Did you do this yourself or have a shop that does stuff like window tinting do it for you? If shop, how much did it cost?
thanks! it holds up very well. ive applied vinyl wrap to previous cars and it lasted well over 2 years no problem. it should be easy to reapply if needed. that swivel portion on the rear side window takes time and patience because of the curves.

I went through a shop who does window tinting and vinyl wrapping. it cost me $115.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts