Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am able to play video from a FAT32 USB flash drive from the very beginning but it is not ideal; as the video does not fill the rear screen left to right. You can scale to fit in the rear and it changes shape but still stays within what seems to be a 4:3 section in the middle of the screen. I have tried converting the video to the native resolution of screens but it does not help. The video I have converted plays fine on other device so I am wondering if someone could provide information on the settings they used to get the video to fill the screen [left to right fill as I know the top and bottom may show black bars) on the rear displays of the JX. I am using Aiseesoft for conversion and it has always worked great and if it could possible be a data transfer speed issue or if someone has the exact conversion setting they used that may help me.

Regarding Audio, has anyone found a way to play audio via USB in order of the track numbers on the albums. I have the typical Album names as the folders with the tracks within and they are read and play fine but do not play in order of the track numbers even though the displays has the track numbers in the data. The manuals states that the songs in a folder play in the order in which they were written to the folder but they all have the same time to the minute (I know to the microsecond they are different but not to File Explorer). I can't understand why the software is written to not play 1,2,3 track numbers as every other media player does.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having a similar problem. Anyone know what order the audio files from the AUX/USB are played in? The songs are all over the place; they're not organized by name, date, size etc. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told they are organized by the file date and time(I even found this in the manual); which I consider ridiculous. This makes no sense, other cars for last 5-6 years have gone by the track numbers but somehow Infiniti thought this was the way to go. So many other things about this cars electronics are done so well, hard to believe they missed this small detail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts