Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am going to keep posting "stuff" until this forum gets more involvement from people...;-)) C'mon people....there are too many bystanders...
anyway, here is my solution to storage. A simple Waterproof pelican case that holds pliers, wire cutters, clamps, and battery cables. It is simple, portable and will not "slosh around".

Thoughts ...ideas?...anyone?
airlaird

Trunk Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Auto part Automotive exterior Cable Gas Electric blue Electrical wiring Wire Automotive design Bag Luggage and bags Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Nice. Here's a list of some of the stuff I keep in that area of my car:

Custom First Aid Kit (I used to be a ski patroller and have been the first to arrive at a couple of very bloody car accident scenes - it feels good to be prepared and have the appropriate stuff)
Leather Gloves
Nitrile Gloves
Jumper cables
Emergency Food
Emergency Water
Tools
Tire Repair Kit
Air pump
One-piece tyvek suit (awesome if you have to change/fix a flat with nice clothes on)

In the winter I also have an XL messenger bag with a couple blankets, foldable shovel, winter gloves, winter jacket, scraper

·
Registered
524 Posts
I need that stuff, thanks for posting your list. I currently store my headphones in the back. I took the hitch/ball out because it was banging around, making too much noise.

My last car made me lazy, never broke down and never had a tire issue in 13 years. I'm just assuming my JX will be as durable, then again I should remind myself of this post next time I'm stranded on the side of the freeway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts