Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped my daughter off at University and had the opportunity to drive about 500km in medium, mostly highway traffic. Here are my experiences with the JX:

- VERY comfortable seats. My last car was a Honda Pilot Touring and needed to periodically sit up and stretch on previous similar trips and had a stiff back at the end. Barely felt any discomfort this time round

- awesome stereo especially when playing tunes from my iPhone. My daughter commented on same. Very quiet cabin relative to the Pilot as well

- cruise with DCA was great! A real step up from normal fixed speed cruise control. Made the drive much more relaxing

- ride was comfortable and smooth. Absolutely no issues with the CVT but then again I wasn't trying to be Mario Andretti on the highway!

- excellent highway mileage averaging 9 L /100km according to the trip computer. (about 25 mpg I think)

- dash noise (when radio was low) still annoying and passenger air bag light malfunctioned again for about 15 minutes during the trip. Hope Infiniti issues standard tsb's for these items soon!

- dca is a nice safety feature but wouldnt use it in heavy traffics as it is disruptive during lane maneuvers in close quarters. Liked the bsi feature as a backup to normal good practices

All in all very happy with my purchase!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Great info! I am also very surprised how comfortable the driver seat is compared to other sub/cub I've driven.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts