Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking delivery on a new JX with Premium, Theater and Touring. Have a question about Theater System. When using the DVD player can a CD or Radio be used at the same time. Never had an integrated DVD player, as you can probably tell.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My understanding is that the passengers in the back watch the dvd using the wireless headphone, while the front passengers can still hear the radio.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spl, the front passenger/driver can listen to the radio, and maybe the bluetooth audio/aux(music on a thumb drive), but not a cd, the unit is only a single disc cd/dvd player. Very handy for the kiddos although the wireless headphones are rather cumbersome. They can even watch separate shows if you provide another source connected to the auxillary rca jacks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have tried to play an iPod in the front while th kids are watching a dvd in the back with their headset. Not possible.
You can listen to the Radio that is it.
Unless there is a manipulation to do so.
Ideas welcomed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have tried to play an iPod in the front while th kids are watching a dvd in the back with their headset. Not possible.
You can listen to the Radio that is it.
Unless there is a manipulation to do so.
Ideas welcomed.
We listen to the ipod (connected through USB port) all the time while the kids watch movies in the back and listen through the headset. No issues at all! Once you insert the DVD and it starts playing press the "DISC-AUX" button and it will take you to the Ipod menu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts