Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those with little kids, do you plan to purchase this package? Is it worth $1700 to you. While I don't like my 2 little kids to watch too much TV, but I think it would be nice to have the option available for long trips since I'm planning to keep this car for at least 5 years. Or use the $1700 on two tablets that could do even better?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't think it is worth it. For that kind of money, you can buy two best tablets available. The only thing that I would like to have in that package is the 120v outlet, that is a convenience nice to have. But not worth that much.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I didn't want it as my kids are fine with iPads and iPods, but I was forced into ordering it to get the other packages I wanted, deluxe touring and tech package. The theater package is not worth it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah, if the package also come with the replacement 15 Bose speakers that's part of the other package then it's worth getting. But it's just for two 7" monitor for $1700 is too steep.

Also, I hate how Infiniti force people to buy other packages for certain packages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts