Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I bought a apple composite cable to hook to my iPhone and connected it via the rear input on the Jx...I can watch videos over Netflix, but audio is not coming through blutooth. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Basically I want my kid to be able to watch Netflix and listen via the wireless headphones. Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Never mind...figured it out!
Can you explain what you figured out, so we can all learn? Are you streaming Netflix to your iPhone via 3G or 4G as you drive and the kids watch via headphones while you listen to another audio source on the whole audio system?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the iPhone composite cable from apple. The thing that seemed to work was once I connected the cable to the phone, I had to turn off/on my phone. I set input to rear aux which is where I connected my cable to. Now one kid can watch Netflix while another watches DVD while I listen to radio. It wasnt working without the phone reboot which I read about in the manual. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Good info. here...thx!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I bought the iPhone composite cable from apple. The thing that seemed to work was once I connected the cable to the phone, I had to turn off/on my phone. I set input to rear aux which is where I connected my cable to. Now one kid can watch Netflix while another watches DVD while I listen to radio. It wasnt working without the phone reboot which I read about in the manual. Hope that helps!
That is awesome! Gotta figure this out myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts