Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Infiniti have a recommended service schedule for the Jx? Or does it vary from dealer to dealer? I ordered mines and I was wondering if I should purchase the maintenance package. This would not be my daily driver so I would put under 8k miles a year. I was thinking just paying as I go dependeding what I needed.

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you go to the infiniti website, you can find a section called owner portal or something like that. You can drill around, find the owner's manual, and download a copy. It has the maintenance schedule in it. I don't do maintenance packages because I don't like anyone touching my cars, but that's just me :) In fact, we were considering another Volvo XC70. They have free maintenance for 50K or something like that. Totally useless for me. On our current XC70, which came with maintenance, I used to change my oil anyway. It was quicker and easier than getting an appointment and waiting at the dealer.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Get the maintenance schedule and perform your own calculations. Almost guarantee it will be cheaper if you do it on your own or through independent certified shop by a substantial amount. These packages are gimics...to each their own though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts