Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When playing USB music, there is a-two seconds trumpet play everyday around 6:10 pm for the past two days. The songs are different and when I rewind, the trumpet is gone. Checked my setting, there is no alarm set. Does this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what is it and how to disable it?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Do you happen to pass by the same place everyday at 6:10pm? I accidently put a vocal alarm for Walmart in my M35 which went off each time I drove near it. Freaked me out until my wife figured it out and disabled the alert. It was a cat noise.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The trumpet play (a military call, or a horse race horn call) you described is one of the sound designation you can choose from when assigning a stored location to sound off.

Check you address book like what member "yeller" described. It must be one of the designations there. Check also your HOME setting in the address book. Someone may have accidentally assigned it a trumpet sound.

BTW, depending on the distance setting on the location sound off, it may be another address designation that may be well within 1000-1500 ft.

·
Registered
321 Posts
^Lol...what is the benefit of this?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you play with the setting, who knows what is get touched? YOu forget about it and you get surprised.

·
Registered
196 Posts
^Lol...what is the benefit of this?
When you are driving with your eyes closed, it will alert you that you have arrived at your destination.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I set ours just to toy with the Mrs. when she gets home every day. The cat meows, the Mrs tells me to turn it off, repeat daily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts