Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find what kind of alarm I was getting couple of days ago.
After driving for 16 hours from Florida to Chicago I started getting 3 fast beeps and red flash at the top of the "car" on the instrument panel. The flash was so fast that I cannot say what it was showing, but it was red for sure.
This alarm happened about 5 times in 15 minute span. I had no cars behind, in front or next to me at the time, and I even disabled the lane departure warning.

Anyone experienced anything like that or would know what this alert is?

Thanks.

Peter

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to me when I was heading down a hill while the left lane had barricades in it to close the lane and I was merging to the right. I knew the "warning" was red but not sure what it said or what shape/icon I might have seen. I decided it was some warning that the car thought I was going to hit something! I have not had it happen since.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. One instance that it happened was the uphill on I-65. Once I got to the top, there were highway signs exactly at car height, just less than 1/8 mile away, so possible that the sensor thought there is something stopped in front.
I just don't remember the situation I was in when the other 4 or so instances of alert happened.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts