Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we've owned the JX for 14 months, I've really gotten spoiled by all the technology. I'm finding that I don't drive our 2012 Nissan Rogue very much and when I do, I have to really watch myself. I'm so used with the Infiniti Intelligent cruise control, the blind spot warning and intervention, the DCA, and the Navigation/BluTooth systems. We don't plan on getting rid of the Rogue anytime soon, but if we do, I'd want all the technology of the Infiniti. I do wish the Q50 had a hatch because that car looks pretty incredible.

I know there are a lot of members that didn't opt for a fully loaded JX and wonder if there are any regrets? I'm at the point in life that I just don't want to buy a car thats not fully loaded. I just got an e-mail and regular mail from Infiniti telling me they'd give me $40K for the car in a trade-in. I know you take a hit with depreciation when you buy a new car but feel the peace of mind knowing that I didn't buy someone else's problem. I'm also so satisfied with Infiniti that I really don't mind. Now, if Infiniti would give me a real good trade-in on the Rogue...I think my wife would kill me first!

How are JX owner's feeling about their JX after owning it for some time now?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have to agree. There are some minor annoyances with the car but I really like it. The main issue that I do have is the mpg. I wish I had the foresight to see that a hybrid version was coming out. I would've maybe leased the car rather than purchase. And if the car is only worth $40k now, it's just too much of a hit to trade it in. If you're thinking that Infiniti will come out w/ a GT version like BMW 5 series, then that would be kinda neat. The best part of the car is the moving 2nd row w/ the car seats. We have 2 car seats and are so happy not having to remove them or whatnot when we need to use the 3rd row.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I agree. The only regret I had was getting a white JX win a tan enterior, and now I had to deal with cleaning it more often specially the enterior. Anyone Knows where I can get seats covers that cover the back of the seats as well ?!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Now that we've owned the JX for 14 months, I've really gotten spoiled by all the technology. I'm finding that I don't drive our 2012 Nissan Rogue very much and when I do, I have to really watch myself.
The interesting thing is that the new redesigned Rogue has a lot of the new tech: Xenon headlamps, LED DRLs, Around-View Monitor, blind-spot warning, lane-departure warning, forward collision warning, etc.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The interesting thing is that the new redesigned Rogue has a lot of the new tech: Xenon headlamps, LED DRLs, Around-View Monitor, blind-spot warning, lane-departure warning, forward collision warning, etc.
My wife actually put in her reservation for the 2014 Rogue since there isn't any commitment to purchase the car. It has a lot of very nice enhancements on it which are similar to the JX but not 100%. I do like what I see however in the new model. They will have to make one hell of a good deal in order for her to trade in the 2012.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts