Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My JX does not have splash guards but I see little black pieces hanging down below the bottom of the vehicle that looks like they are used to mount the splash guards. Does anyone else see it?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe post a pic?

In front of the rear wheels there's a small splash guard that hangs down a little from the chassis. I believe it is there to minimize small stones getting into the brakes of the rear wheels.

The splash guards are color-matched to your vehicle and mount behind the wheels.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe post a pic?

In front of the rear wheels there's a small splash guard that hangs down a little from the chassis. I believe it is there to minimize small stones getting into the brakes of the rear wheels.

The splash guards are color-matched to your vehicle and mount behind the wheels.
I am referring to the thin plastic pieces behind the wheels. I do not have splash guards installed so those must be the stone reflectors you mentioned. Does anyone knoe for sure if they are indeed just stone reflectors or mounts for the splash guards?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am referring to the thin plastic pieces behind the wheels. I do not have splash guards installed so those must be the stone reflectors you mentioned. Does anyone knoe for sure if they are indeed just stone reflectors or mounts for the splash guards?
for sure...Those are not for splash guards mount. see attachment

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts