Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the JX as a family vehicle, but I want something in blue. Is is at all realistic to ask an Infiniti dealer to try and order a JX with "Blue Slate" as the exterior color? (Currently available on the G25/37) I was thinking that if they have the paint for the G, it might not be too outrageous. Or maybe different production sites make this wishful thinking? (Hoping to get a Blue Slate with Java interior, since my kids would destroy the "wheat" in hours...). Maybe I'd be looking at an additional change for the inconvenience? Thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
No chance, no way for a multitude of reasons. The blue paint is in Japan. Line change over to change colors is time consuming to clean the painting robots' feed tubes and nozzles. They aren't going to do that for one car. And, I don't think Infiniti gives a darn about what you want. They tell you what they will sell, and assume you will be grateful to get it. Their stupid illuminated threshold kick plates must not have been selling, they piled them on my order to make me buy them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts