Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't get to drive it much in the snow, but from what I did drive, it handled great. Put it in Snow Mode and it performed well. I tried turning on the DCA, etc. and as soon as the AWD drive kicked in, it shut them off as designed. Very pleased with the performance and the Bridgestone Dueller tires.

Car Vehicle Snow Window Wheel

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice. glad to see you like it in the snow!.. me too :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am new to AWD but when i put it in Snow-mode, SUV felt heavy IE i have to push the pedal further to achieve the same speed is this normal ?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am new to AWD but when i put it in Snow-mode, SUV felt heavy IE i have to push the pedal further to achieve the same speed is this normal ?
Thats what the snow mode does. Similar to the ECO mode, there is a small motor that pushes back on the gas pedal to control your speed. You can over-ride it by pressing harder on the gas pedal. It controls the foot pressure on the gas pedal so that you don't over rev the engine. When the car senses that it needs the AWD, it kicks in automatically and if you have any of the features like adaptive cruise control on when in snow mode, it will kick those systems off as a safety measure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts