Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this vehicle for almost 2 months. I noticed today that the glass on the passenger side the glass in the far back was shattered. It does not look like a rock, bb or anything penetrated the glass. The police came out to take a vandalism report, but they state there hasn't been any issues in the area or that there are even any signs if someone trying to break in. We also live in a gated community. The police are suggesting a defect in the window. I'm hoping the dealership will be able to replace it under warranty. Any one else have an experience like this?? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I've had this vehicle for almost 2 months. I noticed today that the glass on the passenger side the glass in the far back was shattered. It does not look like a rock, bb or anything penetrated the glass. The police came out to take a vandalism report, but they state there hasn't been any issues in the area or that there are even any signs if someone trying to break in. We also live in a gated community. The police are suggesting a defect in the window. I'm hoping the dealership will be able to replace it under warranty. Any one else have an experience like this?? Thanks!
This is the first time we've heard of this issue on the forum. Let us know if your dealership takes care of it. I've never heard of window glass breaking on its own. I guess if there was a slight chip on an edge and the air temperature was real low, its possible. Keep us posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts