Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've owned our JX AWD for 2 weeks now. I've been looking for others around, but haven't seen any out on the roads besides our own. There seems to be good demand and they seem to be selling well, so maybe it's just too new still. So the only ones I've seen have been on the dealer lots.

Anyone else seen any driving around on the roads in your area?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I live in SD and have seen one and actually that was near my work of all places. We have owned ours for almost a week now. The wife is really loving it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in PA and have seen 2 so far. I one was mid April at Hershey Park (NJ plates). The other was this weekend in New York City, parked on the street. Still looking for first PA plate other than ours

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw one in the Nashville area in early April. My in-laws live a couple of miles from Nissan's headquarters in Franklin TN, so I expect to see quite a few when I visit them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have seen at least 2 in the SF Bay Area. Currently in Miami - looked up the inventory list on a dealer in Miami. They have 18 in stock and 34 on the way. Infinitis appears to be quite popular here in Miami . I've seen tons of Infinitis , but not the JX on the road yet, but I'm sure I will see one before the week is over.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I thought I spotted one last week but it was that other high end Infiniti SUV, forgot what its called. I even passed by a few dealerships and couldnt find one.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3 weeks of ownership and no other JX spotted on the roads. Kinda nice having a unique vehicle!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts