Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the carpet floor mats you can buy from the dealer are any higher quality than the ones that came with the JX? If not, do you know of a high quality relpacement I can order, thanks Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if the carpet floor mats you can buy from the dealer are any higher quality than the ones that came with the JX? If not, do you know of a high quality relpacement I can order, thanks Jim
Are you talking about the all weather floor mats? If so, yes they are definitely better quality and look better on your interior. Best of all, they're easy to clean.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would also like to know how much better the optional carpeted floormats look. If anybody buys them and posts pictures, it may persuade me to go buy them. The ones that it comes with standard seem extremely cheap IMO.

From a strictly luxury perspective, there is no way any "all weather" floormat is going to look better than a carpeted one. I typically yank out my carpeted floormats every month and hand wash them in the bathtub with some laundry detergent and some rags, then let them dry overnight. They look brand new every time.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I personally like how the WeatherTech all weathers look. They look like nothing else and the material they use is very high quality.

If you like the look of carpet though the OEM floor mats are the way to go. I couldn't find any photos though. Anyone like to post some up?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well if you are looking for new carpet mats to buy I have my brand new ones for sale.
They are wheat and never used
Airlaird

·
Registered
4 Posts
We got the Lloyd's Ultimat through carid.com. Lloyd's has a lot of different colors available (we got a brown since it wouldn't show as much dirt as our wheat interior). They have a couple of other mat types. The one we got is a thicker carpet than the one that came with the car. Luxe is the next step up from the ultimat and has extra cushioning and is water-resistant.

It doesn't come with an Infiniti logo, but that's not a big deal for us. We got the same thing for the cargo area.

Take a look at their web site.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I saw those ans may go that route also, does the cargo carpet cover the area with the 3rd seat folded down

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, I saw those ans may go that route also, does the cargo carpet cover the area with the 3rd seat folded down
For the Lloyd, you can order it to fit either area behind 3rd seat only or to fit whole area with 3rd seat folded flat. (Two different sizes--if you get the larger one, you take it out if you put the seat up.) We got the larger one because we expect we will almost never need the 3rd row to use for seating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts