Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the ad for Domino's Pizza on the homepage of this forum. It got me wondering about how many large pizzas you can put behind the third row of the JX. Anyone want to go test it and report back?

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOL, I haven't tried the pizza thing, but I can fit one set of golf clubs behind the 3rd row.

·
Registered
98 Posts
With the 3rd row down, I have had 4 sets of clubs in the JX + a little bit of luggage for a weekend golf trip in the mountains. It was a tight squeeze, but worked out fine in the end.

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's just my wife and me now. In our Outback and XC70, we always have the rear seat down, kinda like an enclosed mini pickup. The JX will give us a little more room. Except it looks like the leather wrapping around row 2 will be a little delicate. Too bad they didn't space things so that when the third row is down, the wasn't a gap between the cargo area and the seat back. The XC is perfectly flat and and filled in from the rear bumper to the driver's seats when the rear seat is down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My 15 year old son showed me that he can fit in the space behind third row this past weekend. But it was a test of his flexibility!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts