Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, finalized the decision to buy the JX and after some serious studying (regarding the option packages) we decided on all of them. We keep our cars for ~6-7 years and have everything servicing related done by the dealer. The pre-paid maintenance seems to be a no brainer (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and the extended warranty is something we definitely want for peace of mind. Didn't really think we wanted all the options (especially the Technology) but wanted enough things on the Deluxe Touring that we had to get it to get Driver's Assistance features.

The MSRP is $55k and saw that there is a dealership in Scottsdale that has great prices on the maintenance and another dealership in VA that has great prices on the extended warranty... Figured if we bought the whole enchilada from one dealer we would most likely get the best price. Anyone have any recommendations on a dealer and or what price I should be paying? I live in New Orleans so was gonna call our local dealer plus the two aforementioned ones and have them compete against one another vs calling every dealer in the country.

Finally, was considering doing the CPO thing but some of the prices that people have been negotiating are almost as good as the CPO cars out there! Any advice on all of this would be greatly appreciated and looking forward to posting in the 'new owners' section soon :)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Go to your local dealer. Negotiate your price for the car. If they work like here in California, the Finance Manager is the one who will sell you the extended warranty and maintenance plan. When he presents you the pricing for those options, show him the quotes you have from the other dealerships (it doesn't matter who you buy the warranty from, and shouldn't matter with maintenance either). Ask him if he'll match their prices. I suspect he/she will match. As the saying goes, everything is negotiable, and yes, that includes the cost of the extended warranty and maintenance.

Enjoy your new car and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Didn't really think we wanted all the options (especially the Technology) but wanted enough things on the Deluxe Touring that we had to get it to get Driver's Assistance features.
hmmm so do infiniti allows Deluxe Touring AND Driver assistance now? When I bought mine, I remember its one or the other. I ended up with deluxe touring because the panoramic roof was a must for me :)

in eithercase, congrats. You'll love the JX!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm so do infiniti allows Deluxe Touring AND Driver assistance now? When I bought mine, I remember its one or the other. I ended up with deluxe touring because the panoramic roof was a must for me :)

in eithercase, congrats. You'll love the JX!
Nope - just one or the other. Just meant that I liked all the Driver's Assistance features and to get them all (plus some) you had to get Deluxe Touring. Fwiw, the sunroof is one of the main reasons I decided to go Deluxe Touring route. Plan to head to my local dealer in the next few weeks. Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Just to clarify. If you get the Deluxe Touring package, you also (usually) get all of the Driver's Assistance package options. But, the DA package is re-named the Technology Package. Tech includes all of the Driver's assist features, plus adds Blind Sport Intervention, Lane Departure Warning and LD Intervention. It also adds front row Pre-Crash seat belts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts