Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the first week of owning I have a bunch of questions

Vehicle information display

* Can the settings that are accessed in the Vehicle information display be accessed from the main screen? It would be nice to have all settings in one place. I think not, but it was worth asking

* The units settings in the Vehicle information display allow you to change the units for temperature, distance, pressure, etc. individually. But the main settings has as single SI units or American units setting. Also changing the vehicle information display units has no effect on the main screen. Is there anyway to keep these 2 in sync?

* The avg fuel consumption shown on the Vehicle information display is very different from the one on the main screen. Any way to keep them in sync?

It feels that the Vehicle information display and the central screen are 2 separate systems that don't obtain their data from the same place, which is kind of annoying. Anyway to fix above gripes?

Continue to other questions: http://www.infinitijxforum.com/show...er-1-week-of-owning-Part-2-Lane-change-signal

·
Registered
71 Posts
After the first week of owning I have a bunch of questions

Vehicle information display

* Can the settings that are accessed in the Vehicle information display be accessed from the main screen? It would be nice to have all settings in one place. I think not, but it was worth asking

* The units settings in the Vehicle information display allow you to change the units for temperature, distance, pressure, etc. individually. But the main settings has as single SI units or American units setting. Also changing the vehicle information display units has no effect on the main screen. Is there anyway to keep these 2 in sync?

* The avg fuel consumption shown on the Vehicle information display is very different from the one on the main screen. Any way to keep them in sync?

It feels that the Vehicle information display and the central screen are 2 separate systems that don't obtain their data from the same place, which is kind of annoying. Anyway to fix above gripes?

Continue to other questions: http://www.infinitijxforum.com/show...er-1-week-of-owning-Part-2-Lane-change-signal
I had the car for a month now, and the answers to all your questions seem to be "no".

·
Registered
289 Posts
The information display and the center display are two different unit. And the only thing you want to sync is the average mpg and distance to empty (dte). If you reset them at the same time. They will sync. I actually like the two systems, I use the info display for each trip and the center display for each tank. They are different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The information display and the center display are two different unit. And the only thing you want to sync is the average mpg and distance to empty (dte). If you reset them at the same time. They will sync. I actually like the two systems, I use the info display for each trip and the center display for each tank. They are different.
I have been trying to reset the information display MPG and haven't been able to figure out how. Can you tell me how to reset it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts