Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. Just ordered our family's new JX35 AWD. We got the chance to specify the exterior color & interior trims, the packages & accessories we wanted. They're building it soon in Smyrna, TN as per the dealership. It's coming in mid-June. We can't wait.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Guys. Just ordered our family's new JX35 AWD. We got the chance to specify the exterior color & interior trims, the packages & accessories we wanted. They're building it soon in Smyrna, TN as per the dealership. It's coming in mid-June. We can't wait.
I'm curious as to what you paid for it.
We've been looking for a black one with dark interiors for over a month now. We found one last week that's due in the lot next month. I'd almost gone the build route. Just wasn't sure if we wanted to wait that long.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, not all 4 packages.

I have the JX35 AWD with the following:
1. Premium Package
2. Driver's Assistance Package

I have some factory-installed accessories ordered:
1. 20" Forged Polished Wheel
2. Splash Guards
3. Cargo Package

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered my JX on Friday, May 4th. Got a call from the dealer that the car will be assembled in May and delivered in June. The exact week will be provided when the VIN is available. Cannot wait!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks for the info, now im gonna take a look at the trims and decide then order, yeahhh!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts