Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was surprised that Infiniti did not"finish" the exhaust tip on the JX -- why wouldn't they on a luxury SUV?
good point, and it's something thats so cheap to have done. details really do matter. i doubt lexus would miss out on something like this.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I was surprised that Infiniti did not"finish" the exhaust tip on the JX -- why wouldn't they on a luxury SUV?
I thought this to myself as well. It's not expensive to get tips but this is something that should have been done from the factory.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i think we all can agree that this is something that Infiniti should really look into including on future production years

·
Registered
193 Posts
I honestly think the goal on the JX and the Pathfinder was to give it the appearance of NO exhaust pipe. You really don't see it at all. I think if they wanted it to be visible they would have gone with polished dual exhaust with rolled edges or a unique shape to the exhaust tips.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Exactly. I don't think they wanted to draw attention to the fact that it is not dual exhaust. Personally, I'd rather have the pipe hidden from view than draw attention to it by adding a chrome tip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts