Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a former FX owner (x2) and was a member of the FX forum for years until we made the switch to a 2011 Nissan Quest LE. We needed more room and wanted the easy of sliding doors for our young son. The Quest was the only minivan with an Infiniti feel to it. We had the Quest for 2.5 years. I love love love the sliding doors but disliked the drive (front wheel drive) and the wheat interior. The car showed every speck of dirt inside! The Quest is only available with light interiors.

We finally decided to mourn our sliding doors and move up to the JX. We got an AWD Moonlight White with Graphite/Maple fully loaded. I'm so happy to have the around view monitor again!

This makes Infiniti #8 for us. My husband currently drives an M. Sadly there are no M forums. :)

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I was a former FX owner (x2) and was a member of the FX forum for years until we made the switch to a 2011 Nissan Quest LE. We needed more room and wanted the easy of sliding doors for our young son. The Quest was the only minivan with an Infiniti feel to it. We had the Quest for 2.5 years. I love love love the sliding doors but disliked the drive (front wheel drive) and the wheat interior. The car showed every speck of dirt inside! The Quest is only available with light interiors.

We finally decided to mourn our sliding doors and move up to the JX. We got an AWD Moonlight White with Graphite/Maple fully loaded. I'm so happy to have the around view monitor again!

This makes Infiniti #8 for us. My husband currently drives an M. Sadly there are no M forums. :)
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new JX. This is a great forum with a lot of good information. Please share your experiences, questions and issues with us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts