Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just painted the roof black on my "moonlight white" JX. I had the idea in my head for some time but another member on this forum already did it and inspired me to do it sooner than later. It looks factory and my other car buff friends didn't notice it (meaning it didn't look out of place). Going to post pictures... let me know your opinions on the roof rack- On/Off?

IMG_20130708_115118_617.jpg IMG_20130708_115218_862.jpg IMG_20130708_115248_074.jpg IMG_20130708_115314_611.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just realized i put this in the wrong place. this thread should be in "Appearance and Body". Oops

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Nice. Roof is going to be uber hot now.

How much was it to paint? You could have vinyl wrapped it.

Might have been cheaper and reversible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice. Roof is going to be uber hot now.

How much was it to paint? You could have vinyl wrapped it.

Might have been cheaper and reversible.
I know, I was going to order it and do it in a gloss black vinyl. but when i saw this done by another member on this forum I knew I would like it. I also looked into plasti-dipping the entire car, I had a plan for that as well, but I dont think plasti-dip will look as good on this car, well see. i am going to swap the wheels out next, and take it from there.
Oh, the paint job on the roof wasn't alot since there wasnt much metal to paint. The total came out to $350 for high gloss black (non-metallic)

·
Registered
36 Posts
1. Take off the roof rack
2. Paint the grill black
3. paint your side view mirror black
4. paint the door handle black as well

Just giving you idea, you know :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts