Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered my Emerald Graphite AWD JX the first week of May. It was finally delivered on August 1. It turns out my car was one of those on the truck when a bad hail storm hit Smyrna, TN. It was delayed at the factory as they were all re-inspected and repaired if needed. Our sales guy was great but he just had no information. The sales manager at the dealership was not very forthcoming with information about the cause of delay and at times he was quite condescending. Fortunately, the owner of the dealership stepped in and kept us up to date on the situation. He truly went above and beyond, even having an Infiniti District sales manager call my husband to share information.

Anyway, I picked up my vehicle yesterday and I absolutely love it. Thanks to the checklist from this site. I thoroughly inspected my vehicle and saw that the splash guards were missing. They were on the order form, it seems the factory didn't have them and shipped the car anyway. The dealer will be getting them in a few days. They offered to send someone to pick up my car so I don't have to drive back down to the city. Also as a result of the issues, the owner threw in the Maintenance Plan and gave me an exceptional amount for the trade in of my van.

The overall experience with the dealership has been wonderful. The vehicle is a perfect "moving up" from a mini van ride. I also love the fact that it's still somewhat unique, I'm the only one in my neighborhood driving one! : )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same here, no splash guards even though the car was ordered with them. Will have to wait until the end of a 2 week roadtrip to order them.

Peter

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations. Mine is exactly the same car. I also ordered splash guards and didn't get them. So I just deleted them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations ! Please post pictures as I initially wanted the emerald graphite but changed to the Red Sangria with Java interior ....I would really like to see pics of your JX in the daylight!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations ! Please post pictures as I initially wanted the emerald graphite but changed to the Red Sangria with Java interior ....I would really like to see pics of your JX in the daylight!
I'll take some pictures today and post. I went with the Emerald Graphite with Graphite interior, it's absolutely beautiful.

congrats! just out of curiosity what kind of van did you trade in?
It was a 2005 Sienna XLE Limited.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts