Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC05849.jpg DSC05850.jpg DSC05851.jpg
well I hope ya'll like em'. I am very pleased with these. They are Vogue Wheels and are a direct replacement
with our factory 20's. Apparently, the factory has to custom drill the holes to fit. They are from Discount Tire and are quite reasonable.
airlaird

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
They look very nice. Congratulations on your new wheels. If you don't mind, what did you end up spending on them?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Those look awesome, Nice Choice.. I am still debating on going the aftermarket route for wheels, or buying the polished forged Infiniti 20s..

·
Registered
321 Posts
Not my taste, but congrats!

·
Registered
149 Posts
not the style of wheel I would go for but it does suit the JX, and best of all sets your JX apart from the rest! Any more mods in the future?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not the style of wheel I would go for but it does suit the JX, and best of all sets your JX apart from the rest! Any more mods in the future?
I'll admit i wanted the fx wheels. This being my wifes car she loves them and i am pretty happy with them. Not sure about what more mods are doable....there's not much out there
Airlaird

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll admit i wanted the fx wheels. This being my wifes car she loves them and i am pretty happy with them. Not sure about what more mods are doable....there's not much out there
Airlaird
FX wheels do look nice and give a cleaner look, but no harm having a little bling. I believe Strut has plans for a mesh grille for our SUV's. Not sure if your into that but it might be a good mod to do.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont know the bore........but they fit and were hubcentric...fit was never an issue.
They are 8" wide, so the factory tires still fit on them. The offset was. + 47. Vogues has to
Custom drill the holes specifically for the jx. Of all the wheels out there, getting these for under
1400 bucks and NOT getting new tires was a no brainer
Airlaird

1 - 20 of 23 Posts