Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello from Dallas, Texas. I'm airlaird and i just ordered a white JX Premium deluxe touring with theater. Well, i only got $2,500 off but haggled for free tint and the rear chrome bumper piece. Was this a decent deal?
Anyway, thankyou for having me! Looking forward to conersation!
Airlaird

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
If you're happy with the car, you got a good deal. Could you have hung on, haggled another 2 hours and gotten $2600 or $2700 off? Probably. What's your time and frustration worth?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course your right.....i just found it odd that they offered me sticker initially......i did not know if 2,500 off a new model was typical.... Or my negotiation skills need work :)
Airlaird

·
Registered
33 Posts
How much over invoice is $2500 off of MSRP? I'm just curious as to how often people get close to the invoice price of a JX and from where.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The car retailed for $51, 505. The invoice was $47,148. We got the car for $49,005 out the door. for my Premium Deluxe. I was not happy about that, but demand for this model is high. What can I tell you..we wanted it, got $32,500 on our Escalade Trade in. I basically got a brand new car for $17,000 bucks...
airlaird

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
If you paid 49K out the door, you got the car for less than invoice. Not sure what the complaint is. OTD=includes tax/title/fees. If you got it for $49,005 plus fees, you still got the car for 4% over invoice - not bad at all on a new car that's in demand.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah...49005 OTD is great for a new high-demand car.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You think i did ok? Wow....ok i feel better. So, i guess i getting the tint and chrome bumper overlay as part of the deal
Was icing on the cake!
Airlaird

1 - 9 of 9 Posts