Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just joined this forum the other day. Loving the 2013 Infiniti JX design and it just might be my next SUV!
Looking to learn more about the JX here and share any information I can :cool:

Wicked forum btw

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome

so far this forum is a great resource for Infiniti JX information and the JX pictures on here don't help with the wait we're going through!

do you plan to buy the Infiniti JX once it comes out or will you be waiting for Infiniti JX reviews before buying?

·
Registered
289 Posts
welcome

so far this forum is a great resource for Infiniti JX information and the JX pictures on here don't help with the wait we're going through!

do you plan to buy the Infiniti JX once it comes out or will you be waiting for Infiniti JX reviews before buying?
Just joint a couple of weeks ago. Really like JX, can't wait to test drive the JX. If power is adequte, will buy.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
My wife and I are big Nissan fans and have owned 6 of them. We were ready to trade in an older Mercedes ML430 for another luxury vehicle. We researched BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus and Acura and were leaning towards the new ML until we saw the teasers for the 2012 Pathfinder. I figured Infiniti might just put out a luxury version and boy, I was right. I think my wife and I hit every consumer vehicle review and YouTube website trying to get more info. We finally drove by an Infiniti dealership to see if they had received a shipment. Moments before we arrived, an executive from the plant dropped by with a demo vehicle to share with Infiniti staff. Although I couldn't drive it, I was interested. The following week the new cars arrived and we test drove several models. We were so impressed, that we traded in the ML430 and my favorite vehicle, the 2010 Nissan Armada for a fully loaded all wheel drive. Unfortunately, the car is still in transit from the east coast, but we are driving a dealer QX56. Nice vehicle, but the JX is going to really be a pleasure. I think it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, yeah i plan to look at one over the course of this month with my schedual free's up going to compare the MDX and the JX and the RX and see what all this jazz is about!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts