10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought our new JX last Sunday, 12/9:

Diamond Slate exterior
Graphite/Kasane interior
Premium Package
Theater Package
Driver Assist Package

My wife and I (and our toddler) were very happy with our 2010 Nissan Murano SL AWD until we put the second car seat in as we prepared for our new baby (due any day now). With no room for anyone else, we decided it was time to find a crossover with a third row.

After looking at most of the options (MDX, Q7, XC90, Highlander, GS) we had a short list of the Pathfinder and the JX. Pricing and availability pushed us to Infiniti (and beyond?).

Very happy with our choice so far, even without the baby.

I've been using car forums (my three years of high school Latin are screaming at me to say "fora") since buying a Toyota Prius in 2003. This forum has been very helpful to me, and I appreciate everyone who participates.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations! I just bought one for my wife last week.
Moonlight white
Graphite interior
Premium, theater, driver assistance, maple accents, and wheel package.

I narrowed it down to the same two as well. I liked the QX but even with $10,000 off it was much too expensive. I researched for months and the JX was the front runner. I have three children in car seats and traded in my Odyssey. I am taking a big hit on cargo space but love the technology and features of the JX.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Welcome to the forum you guys and we are glad that you have been using this forum. Great people and good content here. Enjoy your new JX, or soon to be called the QX60. Its a great ride, especially with kids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts