Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!

just a little intro. from Hawaii and just picked up a jx in black obsidian couple weeks ago. I was in the market for an SUV and decided to go with the jx. love the looks and comfort this thing provides.

looking forward to browsing through these forums and see all of your rides.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good information here so feel free to look at the postings and if you don't see what you are looking for, try the search feature. There isn't much the hasn't been discussed and discovered. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice. How much is the destination charge for Hawaii I wonder. Curious, did you get a JX or the renamed QX?
not sure of the destination charge. its pricey for sure. I have to look at my docs for the exact number. and its a 2013, so jx.

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good information here so feel free to look at the postings and if you don't see what you are looking for, try the search feature. There isn't much the hasn't been discussed and discovered. Congratulations on your purchase.
thanks! definitely happy with the vehicle. been looking for things to change online. so far, ive changed the interior and rear license plate lights to leds. not sure whats next, but ill definitely keep you guys updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts