Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I just traded in my 08 G35xS last week for a new 13 JX. Premium, Drivers Assistance, Theater, Maple, Tow, Kick Plates and 20 inch wheels. Got about 500 miles on her and absolutely loving all the new technology. Was a longtime member of G35driver.com and hoping to make a new home here.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry just realized I posted this in the wrong section. If someone could move it to the New Member Intro section that would be great!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi there! I just traded in my 08 G35xS last week for a new 13 JX. Premium, Drivers Assistance, Theater, Maple, Tow, Kick Plates and 20 inch wheels. Got about 500 miles on her and absolutely loving all the new technology. Was a longtime member of G35driver.com and hoping to make a new home here.

View attachment 450 View attachment 451
Welcome, glad your here! Always great to have new Owner's join and provide their experiences.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. It will be a different ride from your G35XS and I think you'll love it. Please feel free to post questions, comments or issues. Just about everything you can think of has been brought up in this forum. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts