Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our new JX 2 weeks ago, and so far we are very impressed.

JX35 - AWD
Emerald Graphite
Wheat Leather / Kasane Washi Interior Trim
Premium Package
Theater Package
Driver Assistance Package

First weekend we took the entire family to the beach (400 miles round trip.) We have 2 childen in car seats and they fit in the JX with ease. My one daughter still requires her seat to be rear facing and it fits behind the drivers seat with the seat pushed all of the way back (this is hard to find in many vehicles.) I can attest that the 3rd row is accessible with a car seat in place as we've have different family members exercise this task.

So far so good, the ride is much improved over the Lexus RX that we just upgraded from (family expansion needed a bigger car.) This is our first Infiniti after owning Acrua, Lexus, and Volvo. We test drove the 2013 Pathfinder as well, and to say these cars are equal is a false statement. The Infinti is a much nicer vehicle.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Just picked up our new JX 2 weeks ago, and so far we are very impressed.

JX35 - AWD
Emerald Graphite
Wheat Leather / Kasane Washi Interior Trim
Premium Package
Theater Package
Driver Assistance Package

First weekend we took the entire family to the beach (400 miles round trip.) We have 2 childen in car seats and they fit in the JX with ease. My one daughter still requires her seat to be rear facing and it fits behind the drivers seat with the seat pushed all of the way back (this is hard to find in many vehicles.) I can attest that the 3rd row is accessible with a car seat in place as we've have different family members exercise this task.

So far so good, the ride is much improved over the Lexus RX that we just upgraded from (family expansion needed a bigger car.) This is our first Infiniti after owning Acrua, Lexus, and Volvo. We test drove the 2013 Pathfinder as well, and to say these cars are equal is a false statement. The Infinti is a much nicer vehicle.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing a truly remarkable vehicle. You will find this forum very informative and just about any question you may have about the JX has probably been discussed. If you can't find what you are looking for, just post the question and someone will more than likely provide you with the information you are looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts