Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello From South Louisiana.

My wife and I are the new owners of a moonlight white JX 35 as of last night. We got the following options.

FWD
Graphite interior with maple wood trim
Premium Package
Theater Package
Deluxe Touring Package
Technology Package
Color Keyed Splash Guards
Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Protector
Stainless Steel Illuminated Kick Plates
Roof Rails

So far we are really liking this vehicle and i look forward to learning how to use all of the features.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Yy
Hello From South Louisiana.

My wife and I are the new owners of a moonlight white JX 35 as of last night. We got the following options.

FWD
Graphite interior with maple wood trim
Premium Package
Theater Package
Deluxe Touring Package
Technology Package
Color Keyed Splash Guards
Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Protector
Stainless Steel Illuminated Kick Plates
Roof Rails

So far we are really liking this vehicle and i look forward to learning how to use all of the features.

Thanks
Congratulations on your new JX. You will find a lot of good information on this site. I can't think of anything that hasn't been covered here. Since it is a first year car, there have bee a few issues, but a majority have been addressed by Infiniti. Infiniti has put up a series of instructional videos if you haven't already seen them on YouTube. I put up a message earlier explaining how to find them. Check this link for details: http://www.infinitijxforum.com/showthread.php/1396-YouTube-Infiniti-JX-Tutorials

Also, you can always use the search feature on the forum to look for items. Best wishes and keep us updated on your experiences, both good and bad.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome. I have been reading the owners manual trying to get up to speed. There sure are a lot of features in this vehicle.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome. I have been reading the owners manual trying to get up to speed. There sure are a lot of features in this vehicle.
Even when you read the manual, you might still miss something. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I approached my locked car at night. The door handle LED light up and the interior lights came on. I missed that feature in the manual.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even when you read the manual, you might still miss something. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I approached my locked car at night. The door handle LED light up and the interior lights came on. I missed that feature in the manual.
BobOB,

Maybe you can help with the post i made in the general topics about the interior lights coming on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts