·
Registered
321 Posts
See 0 pics.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Nice pics. Welcome.

FYI, if you go into settings, you can make it so those rear screens only turn on if you put in some sort of media, rather than staying on all the time.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nice pics.

Sinecure, walk me through it...cant seem to make the settings stick to that requirement.

Nice pics. Welcome.

FYI, if you go into settings, you can make it so those rear screens only turn on if you put in some sort of media, rather than staying on all the time.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I'm not in front of a JX right now, but I'll do my best from memory. You need to get into the section of Settings that is called "Rear Display". I believe it is in Settings->Others, or maybe just Settings->Rear Display. When you get into the menu, there are a pair of "buttons" at the top to turn off the rear displays. Click these so they aren't highlighted any more and the rear displays will stay off. However, you'll see that they are still set to automatically turn on if a source (aka DVD) is inserted. This way they'll come on automatically if you put in a DVD, but otherwise stay off. If they're off, kids will be less likely to bug you to put in a DVD. I'll try to remember to double check this when I get to work and can sit in a JX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts