Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, in late March 2013 I picked up 2013 JX35 with Premium package, black on graphite. This replaces 2011 FX35 with premium and nav. This will be a family vehicle driven primarily by my wife and to be used for road trips. I really like it so far, even though it is boring, but nice, to drive. This is the car I can really relax in on long road trips. Also it is much more practical than our FX35. This week I hauled 20 2cu ft bags of mulch from Lowes with no problem.

Primary reasons for replacing FX35 with JX35 - blind zones that my wife did not feel good about and lack of cargo space that we could not get used to, even though it was a beautiful, fun vehicle to drive. After driving JX35 for 5 minutes on a test drive she loved it, so we got it. She insisted on black even though I resisted as hard as I could, but eventually gave in. I hate maintaining black cars.

This weekend I am planning an extensive DIY detail - cleansing wash, probably 2 stage polish if I can, seal, wax on the exterior, and some light cleaning/sealing and leather treatment on the interior. Should be enough to keep me busy for the entire weekend.

Looking forward to exploring the forum and learning about this great vehicle!

My daily driver is a 2013 Graphite Shadow G37xS with Premium and Nav.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
You may think its boring to drive now but your going to love it on those long drives. There is a lot of information on this forum and I think every issue that an owner has come across has been addressed. Enjoy your new JX and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may think its boring to drive now but your going to love it on those long drives. There is a lot of information on this forum and I think every issue that an owner has come across has been addressed. Enjoy your new JX and welcome to the forum.
Thank you! Don't get me wrong, the car is very nice and comfortable to drive, I absolutely love it, it is just not "fun". For us, it is a family/cruising/hauling vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts