Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow JX 35 owners......I need some advise on what to do.i just purchased my new jx35 this past Thursday in sa x.When getting to drive off the lot I noticed a small dent on the driver side chrome molding on both doors..I quickly pointed this out to the sales person ...he quickly wrote up a slip to replace both molding pieces....I guess since I was there for 5 hours and loved this vehicle...do you think it is ok to just have the molding replaced?...? After all this was brand new ....do you think the make ready should have caught this?.....should I make a big deal about this. I would appreciate any input.

Alex

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello fellow JX 35 owners......I need some advise on what to do.i just purchased my new jx35 this past Thursday in sa x.When getting to drive off the lot I noticed a small dent on the driver side chrome molding on both doors..I quickly pointed this out to the sales person ...he quickly wrote up a slip to replace both molding pieces....I guess since I was there for 5 hours and loved this vehicle...do you think it is ok to just have the molding replaced?...? After all this was brand new ....do you think the make ready should have caught this?.....should I make a big deal about this. I would appreciate any input.

Alex
I think they should have found it but at least you did and they are willing to fix it without hassle. I would be okay with a replacement of those pieces since they are just stuck on. I didnt have a good experience with the delivery of my vehicle. Not as clean as I would have liked to receive it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts