Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During our cross country trip we had one episode of the main screen crash and re-boot about 10 times in a 15 minute period. If finally came back without any other issues. On my way to the dealership to have the ABS brake recall taken care of the monitor crashed once and re-booted. The service department found a service bulletin on the problem and talked to Infiniti technical support. They've had a few issues with this version navigation unit and had a software update which was taken care of today. So far, so good. I'll keep you posted if the unit crashes again. Sounds like an isolated event.

Anyone else have this issue?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know what the TSB for the navigation was? It would be nice to figure out what production months are involved.
I didn't get to see the TSB but the service manager stated they did a search for Navigation unit re-booting and they found it right away. My JX is one of the first ones off the line. Haven't had any serious problems with the car yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had my vehicle only reboot the navigation system once. I will keep an eye on this and thanks for letting me know about this issue.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had my vehicle only reboot the navigation system once. I will keep an eye on this and thanks for letting me know about this issue.
I haven't had another issue since the software update. I'll post any addional issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts