Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Nav system, is there a way to display Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) instead of amount of time to arrival?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is not available on Infiniti GPS systems. Strange $100-$200 units have these features to predict the estimated time of arrival at destination depending on the traffic conditions. I have big problem in getting my GPS work with real time NAV updates properly. Very poor quality and didn't expect these from Infiniti and we pay their asking price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Things like this always make me scratch my head as to what the engineers were thinking. Something so simple as ETA that every other GPS system uses but they go and give you how much longer to arrive. That is so stupid I don't care how long it takes I want to know what time I will get there like the rest of the world. Same with the fog lights, why does the auto on feature for the headlights get bypassed when the fog lights are on? So dumb.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Same with the fog lights, why does the auto on feature for the headlights get bypassed when the fog lights are on? So dumb.
Actually, I like that feature! Since the US versions do not have DRL's, I set my lights on AUTO with the fog lights on, and I never have to remember to manually turn the lights on when I start the car during the day...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts