Infiniti JX Forums banner

Movies from your iDevice?

17K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Lopez 
I made a visit to one of those aftermarket audio shops to ask if they can replace the entertainment unit in the JX with an aftermarket one without making it look any different.

They told me they also do the service to modify the stock system so that you can play videos without having to put it in park and have the emergency brake up. It's dangerous to watch videos while driving but I can see it being a popular modification.

It all depends on the driver. I have the safety removed on my entertainment unit. The wifey can watch a movie while I drive. I think driving while talking and smoking are as dangerous as talking on the phone or texting.

Having kids in the back is also dangerous because kids can become distracting if they misbehave. You going to kick the kids out? Throw em in the trunk?

You can go to those aftermarket audio shops that help people install custom audio. If they have the hack for your model they can do it for you. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.