Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's my seat position, but whenever I reach for my seatbelt, I notice that it's wedged between the seat and the pillar...my pillar has a bunch of scratches on it because the width of the seat belt buckle is wider than the width between seat and pillar. Anyone else?

·
Registered
524 Posts
No, havent noticed it wedged between the seat.

I do find it strange there is a motor that pulls the seat belt back when you open the door and again after it's belted. What's the motor doing that my previous cars never did?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Making sure your nice and snuck? :)

I do find it strange there is a motor that pulls the seat belt back when you open the door and again after it's belted. What's the motor doing that my previous cars never did?

·
Registered
146 Posts

That's parts of the ore crash system not sure which package it comes with.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm having this problem. I think it's just a matter of where you position your seat (how tall you are/preference) the scratches on the pillar aren't coming off too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, same problem here. Owning the car for 3 weeks and both driver and passenger pillars are already scratched from the seat belt not fitting well between the seat and the pillar.

Peter

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I do like the automatic seat belt retractors. When we had the Armada, I was constantly getting the seat belt hung up on me when exiting the car. The seat belt didn't always retract properly. It usually ended up getting caught up in the door when I closed it. Yhe right front passanger seat belt would become snug and locked if you pulled quick on it. The seat belt would not loosen up unless you unbuckled it. It was a pain. The automatic retractors work much better and are more comfortable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts